May 19, 2003

A day without Blog, is a day sure to clog. An unflushed mind is a terrible waste. Blog, blog everywhere nor any net connection to be found. Okay, so I missed yesterday. I spent my time wisely, but I know the pearls were missed.

The short version of the weekend is:
Friday night dinner with friends. Cool from some corners, but okay overall.
Saturday morning in the office, Quicken cramming and a little work.
Saturday afternoon, T-ball, and Grandkids at the river. Bank fishing for perch, hotdogs, a movie in the DVD.
Sunday a dash to deliver the Grandkids home, then to Church, then to lunch, then to visit TC & Ida, then to the TT by the Brazos. A short trip up the river with RFW and Fishhook George. No Beaver sighted, pissed on by a nervous Yellow Lab who is still much a pup. A wade through the river after a bumped Sandbar launched Fishhook George off the front platform and into the river. I needed to rinse the dog piss off anyway so I jumped in to help him back into the boat.



No comments: